The weekend is here and we have something naughty for you. Here are the top six double meaning dialogues of Bollywood movies that will make you laugh out loud.
Yes, we know, your naughty mind has already started to think when you read about double meaning dialogues. It’s true that double meaning talks always entertain us and when it happens in the movies, they become more funny and interesting.
Bollywood films are known for their famous and some funny dialogues which still make you laugh. Isn’t it? But time after time Bollywood filmmakers started making films with some double meaning content which can make the audiences laugh.
Talking about the genre of Bollywood films, yes Bollywood has always come up with different genres to entertain the audiences some are inspiring whereas others include comedy, action drama, romance, and many others. Makers always try to add some double meaning content in movies. It has become a trend now-a-days.
Here are some of the Bollywood movies that have double meaning dialogues.
Naughty Side of Bollywood
1. 3-Idiot: Stann hota sabhi ke paas hain..sab chupa ke rakhte hain..deta koi nai.
2. Grand Masti: Aaj Main Thakne Kay Nahi, Thakaane Kay Mood Main Hoon
3. Kya Super Kool Hain Hum: Tum Ladki Mein Sabse Pehle Kya Dekhte Ho? Woh Toh Depend Karta Hain Na, Ki Ladki Aa Rahi Hain Ki Jaa Rahi Hain.
4. Race 2: Upar Waale Ne Tumhe Aage Aur Peeche Bahut Kuch Diya Hain.. Lekin Upar Kuch Nahi Diya Hain
5. Raanjhana: Kundan Ke Pajame Ka Naada Itna Dhila Nahi Ki Tere Blouse Ke Do Hook Se Khul Jaye
6. Dirty Picture: Mujhe Joh Chahye Uska Maaza Sirf Raat Ko Hi Aata Hain.
We hope you enjoyed it! Going through the dialogues you have definitely seen the naughty side of Bollywood. Let us know your views in the comment section below.