MX Master 2S packs a punch with Logitech Flow that lets you seamlessly control two computers with one mouse and copy-paste content between them.
For a mouse, the logitech MX Master 2S has an unconventional design with an extended rubberized thumb grip on the left that makes it a computer peripheral strictly designed for right-hand users. Like any other mouse, the MX Master 2S has a left and right button, and a scroll wheel on the top.
However, it also has an additional mode switch button to enable or disable ‘SmartShift modes’ that assists in managing page scrolling speed.
HAND-SCULPTED FOR COMFORT
A perfectly sculpted, hand-crafted shape supports your hand and wrist in a comfortable, natural position. Experience fine-motion control and fluid experience with well-positioned buttons and wheels.
EASY-SWITCH AND DUAL CONNECTIVITY
Connect MX Master 2S via the included Logitech Unifying Receiver or Bluetooth low energy technology. Thanks to Logitech Easy-Switch technology, pair up to 3 devices and easily switch between them with the touch of a button.
The Logitech MX MASTER Mouse is perfect for multi-taskers thanks to Logitech Flow functionality allowing the user to control and use up to 3 computers at a time. It utilizes a precision sensor that works on a range of surfaces and a speed adaptive scroll wheel to look through your documents and files faster.
- The sculpted design will help to support your hand and wrist in a natural position.
- It can last for a whole day with just 3 minutes of charge and up to 70 days on a full charge.
- It has a wireless range of up to 10 meters.
- Simply connect via Bluetooth using the USB unifying receiver.
- It’s compatible for use with Windows 8 or Mac OS X 10.10 or later systems.
- The speed adaptive tracker is highly precise and even works on glass.
- You can move text, images, and files between 3 different devices using this mouse.
- The mouse has a sophisticated graphite grey design.