Xiaomi has just launched the Mi Notebook Air 12.5 in China.
The latest Xiaomi 12.5-inch Mi Notebook Air has arrived. The Chinese smartphones and electronics giant has launched the laptop in China. The latest Mi Notebook Air has the 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, and fast SSD storage as well.
Xiaomi is surprisingly silent on the actual capacity of the battery that fits in the Mi Notebook Air 12.5-inch version. However, the company claims the battery offers about 11.5 hours of runtime, which is quite impressive. Moreover, Xiaomi has built in USB Type-C port that supports Fast Charging. The laptop runs Windows 10 operating system.
The laptop only available in China at the moment, though Xiaomi’s Manu Kumar Jain did hint at the possibility of an India launch in 2019.
- 12.5-inch Mi Notebook Air variant full-HD display resolution (920×1080 pixels).
- 170 degrees wide viewing angle, peak brightness at 300nits, 600: 1 contrast ratio, and 16: 9 widescreen ratio.
- It runs on Windows 10 Home Edition
- It ispowered by the seventh gen Intel Core i5-7Y54 processor
- Intel HD Graphics integrated graphics 615,
- up to 4GB RAM, 256GB SSD,
- The option to expand further using a hard drive.
- It packs a 1-megapixel web camera with support for 720p video calls.
- Roughly Prices Rs 42000