Xiaomi Yi home camera slashed the price by Rs 1000
Xiaomi-backed Yi Home Camera by Yi Technology has received a discount under a limited period New Year offer. The home security camera which was launched last year for Rs. 2,990 is now available for Rs. 1,999.
Yi Technology – known for its budget home security and dash cameras – has said that the offer will be available till January 26, 2019. The company has said that after the current discount, Yi Home Camera is now available at its lowest ever price in India.
Key Specs of Yi Home SecurityCamera
- 111-degree wide-angle lens with a 940nm non-invasive infrared sensor.
- The camera can record videos in 720p and supports up to 4x digital zoom.
- Yi has also included a microphone and speaker for clear two-way audio and video communication.
- Supports up to 32GB of storage via a microSD card slot and can record 18 hours of footage on an 8GB card.
- Users can watch the real-time video streaming from anyplace the use of the Yi Home App.
- Yi Home Camera is to be had in Black and White colour variants.
- The digicam additionally sends notifications alerting the customers in regards to the detected actions.
The camera features motion detection alerts and real-time video streaming via the companion app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices. The app includes other features such as Define Activity Zone, Alert frequency, Night Vision IR Lighting Controls, Alert Schedules, and Camera Sharing. Overall, this is a good and affordable security camera for your home.