L&T Technology Services continues strong momentum to close FY19
L&T Technology Services, India’s leading pure-play engineering services company, announced its results for the fourth quarter and full year ended March 31, 2019.
Highlights for FY19 include
* USD Revenue at USD 723 million; constant currency growth of 26.5 per cent
* Revenue at Rs 50,783 million; growth of 36 per cent
* Net profit at Rs 7,656 million; growth of 51 per cent
* Board has recommended a final dividend of Rs 13.5 per share
Highlights for Q4FY19 include
* USD Revenue at USD 191.3 million; growth of 3.0 per cent QoQ and 18 per cent YoY
* Revenue at Rs 13,431 million; growth of 2.0 per cent QoQ and 27 per cent YoY
* EBITDA margin at 18.5 per cent; up by 240 bps YoY
* Net profit at Rs 1,915 million; growth of 3.2 per cent QoQ and 21 per cent YoY
During the quarter, LTTS won 9 multi-million dollar deals across all industry segments. On a YoY basis, LTTS has increased its USD 50mn+ clients by 2, USD 10mn+ clients by 4 and its USD 5mn+ clients by 10.
“We had an excellent year, growing ahead of the industry once again. Growth in FY19 was broad-based and we achieved our target of double-digit growth in all 5 of our industry segments. Digital & leading-edge technologies – the growth driver for ER&D, contributed to 33 per cent of FY19 revenues and grew by 58 per cent YoY. Operational metrics too showed an improvement and aided the EBITDA margin expansion of 250 bps in FY19.
Our strategy of continuously investing in new capabilities, cross-pollinating innovation across industry segments, and a deep understanding of core engineering disciplines has enabled us to participate in larger and more strategic engagements with our customers. We see ourselves well positioned to partner our customers in their key priorities of digital transformation, product modernization and R&D productivity improvement,” said Dr Keshab Panda, CEO & Managing Director, L&T Technology Services Limited.
LTTS was recognized as a “Leader” and ranked among the Top Engineering Service Providers for Medical Devices by Everest Group.
At the end of Q4FY19, the patents portfolio of L&T Technology Services stood at 399, out of which 288 are co-authored with its customers and 111 are filed by LTTS.
36 new patents were added in the quarter with 12 being filed by LTTS and 24 co-authored with customers.
At the end of Q4FY19, LTTS’ employee strength stood at 15,140, a net addition of 363 during the quarter.
This story is provided by BusinessWire India. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article. (ANI/BusinessWire India)
You might like this