Reliance Launches ‘Kumbh JioPhone’ to Help Pilgrims Travelling for the Holy Gathering
Jio Phone, the 4G feature phone, has introduced a new service for those heading to the Kumbh Mela, which include end-to-end information services about the event, real-time travel information, emergency helplines, and area routes, amongst others.
On Monday Reliance Jio Infocomm said that – “Kumbh is the largest human congregation in the world, with over 130 million pilgrims taking a holy dip over 55 days. During this Kumbh, JioPhone is introducing a digital solution that will enrich the spiritual experience of millions of pilgrims during the divine holy dip.”
The latest offering also includes family locators and telecast of special events during the congregation. Visitors to the Kumbh will have access to these services over and above the other offerings that the Jio phone offers to its customers.
End to End information services about Kumbh
- Information on Kumbh
- Real-time Travel Information (special trains, buses etc.)
- Booking tickets & receiving updates
- Yatri Ashray at stations
- Emergency Helpline Numbers
- Area routes and Maps
- Pre-published bath and religious day schedules
- Railway Camp Mela & much more
Features & Functionalities to simplify life at Kumbh –
- Family Locator: Helping you to always stay close to your near and dear ones by finding their exact location.
- Khoya Paya (Lost & Found): Helping you to reunite with your family and friends, in case you are not able to trace them
Kumbh Devotional Content –
- Kumbh Darshan: Telecast of special Kumbh events and programs on JioTV along with previous archives of Kumbh.
- Kumbh Radio: 24 X 7 access to devotional songs and hymns that keep you connected with the Almighty.