Chizel is India’s trusted source for batch production and rapid prototyping services in CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, 3D printing & injection molding.
Yash (28), Ravi (27) and Devang (28) are spearheading Chizel as co-founders. Chizel is a design-additive manufacturing studio with a vision to launch additive manufacturing for consumer-grade products.
- It is India’s first Manufacturing-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform helping B2B companies simplify sourcing of custom parts and bringing cost-saving with a reduced inventory.
- Chizel has served 200+ B2B customers since its inception in 2017.
- Chizel team is processing around 1500+ inquiries in the last 12 months, which has doubled over the year.
- The aim is to impact thousands of manufacturing shops in India in the next 2 years. thousands.
- Company has raised an Angel round of USD 300K so far.
Yash was working in the German Automotive company as a Purchase Manager. He observed the pain point of getting things manufactured-on-demand is really challenging because you have no framework, no processes, no budgets…only Target is FAST Turnaround time.
Yash Rane, and Ravi Ranjan, manages Business growth and finances while Devang heads the product side.
Ravi was working in Reliance as Maintenance Engineer then where he was evaluating the potential use of 3D Printing in Inventory / Spare parts management.
Devang comes with software development experience of 4 years after which he started his company, Cassetz (also called Github for Music) and then joined Chizel at CTO.
Chizel has the industry’s best minds with in-depth manufacturing expertise. Gauresh Khanolkar (Masters in Industrial Design from NIT, Rourkela with 4+ years’ experience in Additive Manufacturing) heads the Additive Manufacturing division.
Suresh Nimkarde who heads manufacturing and quality. He has 22+ years’ experience and has formerly worked at pharmaceutical and automation industry.
We also have Zeeshan as Chief of CAD. He is currently building manufacturing cloud-based tools to enhance the adoption of on-demand manufacturing.